As the operator of this website, Linfox may obtain and retain information about those who visit the website. Linfox recognises the importance of protecting that information.
We know you may be concerned about what we do with that information. You have our assurance that we will not disclose the information to any third parties, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of the information, except to the extent:
- indicated at the time of supply of the information to us;
- expressly permitted under any agreement with you;
- required for performance by us of services for you;
- required for the ordinary operation of our website or our business (eg to send you information about our services);
- required under compulsion of law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority; or
- where it is already publicly available or is disclosed by Linfox in a manner that does not readily permit identification of information relating to you.
Subject to the above overriding prohibition on disclosure, Linfox may use the information as it sees fit for the purposes of its business.
The following disclaimers also apply:
- From time to time the Linfox website may contain links to other websites. Linfox is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
- Although Linfox has implemented substantial security measures in relation to the information, as the website is linked to the internet and the internet is inherently insecure, Linfox cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding security of the information. Linfox will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the website being linked to the internet.
- Linfox accepts no responsibility for unauthorised use of any password or other security mechanism provided to you, other than by Linfox’s own staff.