|There is no pre-booking of parking at Avalon Airport
There is plenty of space in our car park, so all you have to do is simply show up... and park!
TAP AND GO
As you enter the car park you may either:
- take a ticket as you enter the car park, and on your return pay via one of the pay machines using the ticket (receipt issued on request), or
- tap your credit card as you enter the car park, and ensuring that you use the same credit card as you leave, simply tap at the boom gate on your way out to pay. The boom gate will raise as you take your receipt.
The short term car park is conveniently located in front of the terminal. From the car to the terminal entrance is just a two minute walk.
Parking for cars displaying disabled stickers is available in the short term car park.
Please note that currently the long term car park is closed, so proceed direct to short term upon arrival at the airport.
- Vehicles may be left for a long term stay
- Pricing at the short term car park has been set at well below the regular long term car park prices while this arrangement is in place
- It's an even shorter walk to the terminal
- Plus first 30 minutes free
PLEASE NOTE THE LONG TERM CAR PARK IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. Please proceed direct to the short term car park where there is ample space and a short distance to the terminal.
Car Parking Calculator
Fees and Payment
Tap and Go accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
If you took a ticket to enter the car park, payment can be made at either one of the automatic pay stations located in the terminal building, or in the car park near the exit. All automatic pay stations accept cash and credit cards. Use your entry ticket at the exit boom gate also.
You may also pay at the exit boom gates with a credit card, however unfortunately a receipt cannot be issued.
The car park is patrolled 24 hours a day, and is secured from midnight to 4am, but access is available by calling security on (03) 5227 9150.