Driving to Avalon? Good News!
Avalon Airport is located just 55 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD and is an easy, 45-minute, toll free drive from the CBD.
From Melbourne’s CBD, cross over the Westgate Bridge and travel along the Princes Freeway towards Geelong. Take the Avalon turn-off (Beach Road).
Avalon is only 20 kilometres from Geelong’s CBD. It's just a 25 minute journey when you travel along the Princes Freeway towards Melbourne for approximately 15 minutes and take the Avalon turn-off (Beach Road).
** Drive on the left side of the road in Australia
In real-time we're:
- Only a 25 minute drive to/from Geelong CBD on a toll-free road
- Only a 45 minute drive to/from Melbourne CBD on a toll-free road
- Only a 20 minute drive to/from Wyndham
- Only a 45 minute drive to/from the Bellarine
- Only a 35 minute drive to/from the start of the Great Ocean Road
Later model GPS units are easily programmable to Avalon Airport.
* All times are approximate calculations.