See Kangaroo Island through our new private charter experience
If the movies have taught us anything, it’s that private charter experiences are an absolute must-add to the bucket list. But how does one go about booking one?
Why, through Avalon Airport, of course! We’re excited to announce that we will be launching an exclusive private charter holiday experience this coming June, in partnership with Holidays in Australia.
This all-inclusive experience will depart Avalon Airport for Kangaroo Island from June 3rd for three beautiful days, so anyone wanting a luxurious getaway can enjoy the very best Kangaroo Island has to offer.
Kangaroo Island is a small island just off the coast of South Australia, and is internationally celebrated for its pristine wilderness and wildlife,and boasts a thriving food and wine industry.
Travelers can expect an action-packed, foodie focussed itinerary, including splashing in the crystal clear waters of Vivonne Bay, watching the most stunning sunset at the Remarkable Rocks, and enjoying the various wildlife experiences as Seal Bay or the Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park.
With twin share pricing staring at $2,699pp and single from $2,999pp, the package includes:
- Private charter flights from Avalon-Kangaroo Island - Avalon
- Tour host
- Return airport transfers on Kangaroo island
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery - welcome lunch & guided tour
- 2 night stay at Aurora Ozone Hotel or Mercure Kangaroo island Lodge including breakfast and dinner daily
- Flinders Chase National Park - Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch
- Visit to the picturesque Vivonne Bay with lunch at Vivonne bay Bistro
- Guided Seal Bay Tour
- Birds of Prey Show at Raptor Domain