These days travellers have too little time to waste in traffic, queues or searching for parking spots or power points. The simpler, the better. There are many reasons why people living in Wyndham will find flying easier via Avalon Airport. Here’s just five of them…
1. Avalon is the easiest airport for people in Wyndham to get to. No need to sit in traffic when you can be relaxing in the lounge by the gate sipping a tea. Forget the Western Ring Road traffic jams and take a quick drive up Princes Freeway instead.
2. All of Avalon’s parking is right next to the front door – long and short term. You don’t need to catch a shuttle bus just to get to check in. A boutique sized airport that values comfort and ease of travelling.
3. While so many airports can be a maze of escalators and elevators, Avalon Airport is amazingly accessible. Being all on one level makes travel easy for everyone, including those with mobility needs.
4. If you travel with devices you’ll never have to worry about running out of power at Avalon. The departure lounge is fully fitted out with power and USB charging points - not hidden behind the massage chairs, but laid out for your use on the coffee bar. Avalon knows that you can not always predict when you’re going to need to plug in, and encourages everyone to charge up before taking off.
5. Travelling with children? No worries. Avalon’s Kids’ Zone gives them a place to be themselves, to draw, play and relax.
Avalon Airport is Wyndham’s local. It’s close, it’s comfortable and is dedicated to making the travel experience as simple as possible - so that your holiday begins before you take off.